We have been working on a number of different ways to speed up the observatory startup. To date they are.
1. Re-arranging the power supply so the ArgoNavis can remain powered.
2. Developing a HFD V curve to aid in faster manual focusing.
3. Making a library of darks, rather than doing so each evening.
4. Using logmein remote desktop to allow startup with Steve onsite.
5. Getting Skype running via Dect phone.
6. Learning the new issues caused by new version of MaximDL
All times on this page are in New Zealand Daylight Time in winter GMT +12 or summer GMT +13.
- 3D NOAA Satellite Pictures
- Astrophotos from Kumeu
- Auckland Astronomical Society
- Chengho Han's Webpage
- Cloud Sensors
- Farmcove Observatory
- Kumeu Mobile WAP Weather
- Kumeu Weather Station
- Metservice NZ
- MicroFUN planet hunting
- MOA Microlensing Alerts
- OGLE Microlensing Alerts
- Paul Kemp's Observing
- RASNZ Monthly Competitions
- Ted Argos Focal Reducer Tube
- The giant 16" Binocular