Saturday, November 7, 2015

Galaxy Hunt

On the 7th of November I went out to Kumeu Observatory, I had loads of fun taking images of galaxies in Sculptor, Fornax and Aquarius, although unfortunately I couldn't get lucky enough with clear skies to grab enough data to make an RGB image of any one galaxy, by midnight the clouds really started to roll in, so while I waited around to see if it would clear I went outside and took a few nightscape images with my 6d, the clouds didn't end up clearing and by 1am I decided to call it a night.   Posted by: Jonathan Green

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to add comments - all comments are moderated, so please allow some time for them to show up.

Abusive, commercial, or junk comments are never shown!

Time Zone

All times on this page are in New Zealand Daylight Time in winter GMT +12 or summer GMT +13.